REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals or ambulatory care practitioners to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our cloud-based, turnkey clinical analytics solutions transform real-time and retrospective data into predictive, actionable analytics that drive performance improvement and results across the continuum of care. Timely information that integrates with multiple workflow systems allows hospitals to anticipate and solve clinical challenges, effectively coordinate care, and maximize incentives for CMS and Joint Commission initiatives such as the Readmissions Reduction Program, Core Measures Compliance, the Value-based Purchasing Program, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance for Clinical Quality Measures, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). SaaS delivery enables quick deployment and scaling of our solutions for the range of hospitals and ambulatory care settings.
Position: Assistant Project Manager
Status: Full Time
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 8 to 10 years of experience developing and supporting Java / J2ee Technology software’s
- Handling Teams and doing Project Management for at least 2 to 3 years.
- Working into Project Planning, Project Scope, Resource planning, Project Execution and Delivery
- Must have experience in development projects for enterprise applications with JSP, Spring, JAXP and JAX-WS etc.
- Must have excellent communication, trouble shooting, analytical, debugging and strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Experienced in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analyzing, Designing, coding, Testing and Documentation of software products
- Should be Passionate, Positive thinking and should have never to die attitude.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Technologies: Core Java, OOPS, JSP, JDBC, Spring, WebServices
- Database: MS SQL Server 2005/2008 / Oracle
- Application Server/Libraries: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, JMeter, ExtJS
- Tools: Eclipse/NetBeans IDE, Maven, SVN
- Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports
- Project Tool: MS Project / Bitrix / JIRA
PMP Certified is a plus.
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.