eCQMs: Addressing Key Challenges Revealed in the CMS eCQM Validation Pilot
Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (EST)
Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FRCS, FACEP
Chief Executive Officer, SpectraMedix
Director of Sales, SpectraMedix
Electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs) are required for certain regulatory programs such as Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR). The recent CMS eCQM Validation Pilot revealed that hospitals still face significant challenges to successful eCQM submission and validation though.
This webinar reviewed the key challenges that hospitals face with eCQM reporting, and how the SpectraMedix eMeasures360™ Solution can solve these problems.
- About the Report / Key Findings
- Accurate and automated Data Mapping
- Alignment of clinical workflows with eCQM specifications
- QRDA generation and electronic submission
- How can a partner help?
- Benefits of the SpectraMedix eCQM solution for eCQM reporting
For more information, please call 609-336-7733 Ext. 305 or email us.