eCQMs: Reviewing EHR Challenges and 2017 IPPS Final Rule Changes
Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (EST)
Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FRCS, FACEP
Chief Executive Officer, SpectraMedix
Director of Sales, SpectraMedix
Electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs) are required for certain regulatory programs such as Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR). Often, when reporting eCQMs, some significant EHR related challenges exist.
We will address these challenges and also review the changes coming to the Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) within Medicare for 2017 and how that will affect your reporting.
- EHR challenges when reporting for eCQMs
- Accurate and automated Data Mapping
- Alignment of clinical workflows with eCQM specifications
- IPPS Final Rule Changes and their effect
- Benefits of the SpectraMedix eCQM solution for eCQM reporting
For more information, please call 609-336-7733 Ext. 305 or email us.