eCQMs: Capture Data Once, Submit for Multiple Regulatory Programs
January 26, 2016 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (EST)
During our December 15 webinar, Ensuring a Successful eCQM Submission for Hospital IQR and Other Quality Programs, we covered the challenges and benefits of electronic Clinical Quality Measure (eCQM) reporting, and demonstrated how implementing an ONC Certified Electronic Reporting Solution enables hospitals to make a successful transition to eCQM reporting.
This new January 26 webinar took a deeper dive into the data-driven aspects of eCQM reporting. We drilled down into the electronic data collection and submission processes for eCQMs, and how health systems can capture data one time to satisfy multiple regulatory programs including mandatory Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR), The Joint Commission measures, Meaningful Use compliance, Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) reporting and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) eCQM reporting for health plan Pay for Performance programs and Star Ratings.
- Understanding eCQM data requirements
- Aligning measure requirements across regulatory programs for 2016 reporting
- Electronic data capture processes and workflow adjustments for eCQMs
- Interface methods for eCQM data integration
- Tracking and improving measures performance and quality of care
- QRDA generation and submission
- Benefits of the SpectraMedix eMeasures360™ solution for eCQM reporting
Audience: CQOs, Directors of Quality, CIOs, CMIOs, CMOs, CFOs, VPs of Revenue Cycle, Quality Managers, Informaticists, IT Managers
Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FRCS, FACEP
Chief Executive Officer, SpectraMedix
Senior Account Executive, SpectraMedix
For more information, please call 609-336-7733 Ext. 305 or email us.