Ensuring a Successful eCQM Submission for Hospital IQR and Other Quality Programs
December 17, 2015 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (EST)
Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FRCS, FACEP
Chief Executive Officer, SpectraMedix
Senior Account Executive, SpectraMedix
Electronic Clinical Quality Measure (eCQM) reporting is mandatory for the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program in 2016. eCQMs also will satisfy the Meaningful Use eCQM requirement and The Joint Commission reporting. Many hospitals and health systems, although using Meaningful Use Certified EHR Vendors, are struggling with the electronic submission method though.
This webinar demonstrates how implementing an ONC Certified Electronic Reporting Solution enables hospitals to make a successful transition to eCQM reporting and be ahead of the curve as electronic submission becomes the standard methodology.
A transition to eCQM reporting now provides the opportunity to adjust workflows, capture all required data, and be well positioned to report accurately. Hospitals also will realize clinical/operational enhancements and show a return on investment for eCQM implementation more quickly.
- Why eCQMs?
- Differences between Manual Abstraction and eCQMs
- QRDA I generation and submission
- Electronic data capture processes and workflow adjustments needed for eCQMs
- eCQM reporting for IQR, Meaningful Use and The Joint Commission: requirements and deadlines
- eCQM reporting for PQRS: requirements and deadlines for hospital- and practice-based physicians
- ROI of eCQM implementation
- eCQMs beyond 2015 and 2016: What’s to come
For more information, please call 609-336-7733 Ext. 305 or email us.