East Windsor, NJ — March 22, 2016 — SpectraMedix announced today that the SpectraMedix eMeasures360™ Registry has achieved PQRS Qualified Registry status for 2016. To become a qualified Registry, SpectraMedix went through a vetting process to demonstrate its ability to calculate measures for all required data elements and transmit results to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in the required file formats.
The SpectraMedix eMeasures360™ Registry is part of the complete SpectraMedix eMeasures360™ PQRS Solution, which enables healthcare organizations to capture patient data, calculate measures, improve quality and report results to minimize CMS financial penalties and gain Value-based Payment Modifier (VBPM) incentives. It also provides advanced analytics and measure drill-downs to help leadership, providers and analysts evaluate performance and take action to improve quality.
Capabilities of the SpectraMedix eMeasures360™ Registry and integrated PQRS Solution include:
- A PQRS Readiness Assessment to validate data availability and accuracy, remediate gaps, and select which measures to report
- Electronic data collection and extraction, minimizing manual chart abstraction and data entry burden
- Enterprise data warehousing, ETL and automated validation and reporting for data governance
- Visualizations and dashboards for continuous tracking, benchmarking and provider performance comparisons to support performance improvement
- Electronic data submission
- The ability to report / submit data for additional initiatives, including HIQR, MU, TJC, PCMH, ACO MSSP, NCQA, Star rating, and CIN reporting.The SpectraMedix eMeasures360™ Registry and PQRS Solution are powered by the eMeasures360™ platform, which is ONC certified to report all 64 eligible professional (EP) eCQMs and all 29 eligible hospital (EH) eCQMs. The eMeasures360™ platform contains a comprehensive database of hospital and ambulatory measures, including over 200 PQRS, NQF, HEDIS, AHRQ and Survey measures, as well as the ability to rapidly build custom measures for other quality initiatives.
“We are proud to be selected as a Qualified Registry,” said Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FACEP, Chief Executive Officer, SpectraMedix. “PQRS reporting can be complex. Our goal is to simplify the process for our customers by providing an easy to use, one-stop solution that guides them through the entire PQRS reporting process.”
SpectraMedix’s state of the art solutions enable hospitals and ambulatory care providers to improve performance and outcomes while transitioning to fee for value and risk-based payment models. The SpectraMedix 360 platform for clinical data collection and aggregation, quality measure compliance, real-time data visualization and predictive modeling provides a suite of products that includes eMeasures360™ for quality measures calculation and reporting, and identifying gaps in care; PopulationHealth360 for facilitating risk-based initiatives that leverage real-time data at the individual patient and population levels; and AccountableCare360 for collecting, analyzing, sharing and reporting data for the ACO measure set. SpectraMedix is also a leader in the integration, transformation and utilization of healthcare data for quality and performance improvement initiatives.
For more information, please contact:
SpectraMedix Nathan Brown 609-336-7733 x308 firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]