PQRS and VBPM 2015: What You Need to Do Now to Avoid Penalties in 2017
June 23, 2015, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (EST)
Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FRCS, FACEP
Chief Executive Officer, SpectraMedix
Kenneth Atlee, FABC
VP Product Development, SpectraMedix
Eligible professionals (EPs) billing Medicare Part-B are required to report PQRS measures data individually or through the Group Reporting Option (GPRO).
EPs that do not report are subject to a 2% payment reduction, plus an additional Value-based Modifier reduction of 2% or 4% (depending on group size) on their Medicare Physician Fee Payments in 2017.
The goal of this webinar is to help EPs:
- Determine the EPs in your organization for PQRS in 2015
- Decide the participation option (group or individual) that is best suited for them
- Choose their PQRS reporting mechanism (QCDR, CEHRT, etc.)
- Understand quality measures and measure reporting requirements
- Understand data requirements and CMS submission timelines
- Learn how to report one time in 2015 to:
- Avoid a 2017 PQRS negative payment adjustment
- Satisfy the CQM component of the Medicare EHR Incentive Program
- Satisfy requirements for the 2017 Value-Based Payment Modifier
- Project PQRS incentives and/or penalties
- Go beyond PQRS reporting to improve performance and transition to Value-Based Payment Models
For more information, please call 609-336-7733 Ext. 305 or email us.