PQRS Reporting for 2016 and Preparing for MIPS
presented in partnership with MUSE
Thursday, July 28, 2016, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (EST)
For a copy of this webinar video, please contact Nathan Brown at Nathan.email@example.com. Thank you!
Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FRCS, FACEP
Chief Executive Officer, SpectraMedix
Director of Sales, SpectraMedix
PQRS (Physician Quality Reporting System) reporting can be complex. Additionally, in 2017, PQRS, the Value-based Payment Modifier program and the Meaningful Use program will transition to the Merit Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), a single program which will be used to measure provider performance.
This webinar will discuss key topics associated with PQRS and MIPS, including:
- Identifying eligible physicians (EP) within your organization for PQRS reporting
- Determining PQRS measures for reporting (individual or group)
- Collecting data from all available sources including EHRs, claims, and other practice management systems
- Selecting a PQRS submission option
- Calculating and reporting PQRS measures through a Qualified Clinical Data Registry, Qualified Registry partner or via electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs)
- Utilizing PQRS patient registries for ongoing quality management and performance improvement
- MIPS and how best to prepare for the transition in 2017
For more information, please call 609-336-7733 Ext. 305 or email us.