SpectraMedix Medi-Cal PRIME Platform
PRIME Knowledge. PRIME Solutions.
The Public Hospital Redesign and Incentives in Medi-Cal (PRIME) program builds on the success of the California DSRIP Program. PRIME sets a greater focus on measuring and demonstrating outcomes and improved health. Payments are based on performance in standardized project metrics across three domains, along with the ability to transition from fee-for-service to alternative payment models (APMs). PRIME participants consist of Designated Public Hospital (DPH) systems and District/Municipal Public Hospitals (DMPH).
We Will Be Your Medi-Cal PRIME Partner
SpectraMedix is a leader in delivering data-driven population health and delivery system transformation solutions to healthcare organizations. We are prepared to help DPHs and DMPHs meet PRIME’s stricter participation requirements and increasing expectations for performance. The SpectraMedix PRIME Platform enables you to successfully navigate PRIME utilizing three core competencies.
1. Advanced Data Aggregation and Warehousing
- Integrate, map, validate and house all types of required data from all sources
- Create a single source of information for reporting and population health intelligence
- Provide baseline data for the first demonstration year
2. Industry Leading Project Measurement and Reporting Capabilities
- Calculate and report all PRIME measures
- Generate real-time quality and performance improvement metrics from PRIME measures
- Access dashboards for performance management, quality improvement, project achievement and compliance reporting
3. State-of-the-Art Population Health Analytics
- Identify patients and populations at risk for ED visits, hospitalization and readmissions
- Implement Chronic Disease Registries to identify and flag patients with principal diagnosis of chronic conditions including behavioral health
- Create “hot spot” maps to identify geographic areas of low utilization