February 21, 2014
The Wharton Health Care Business Conference (WHCBC) is the premier forum for industry leaders and MBA students interested in the health care industry. Approximately 700 industry executives, Wharton alumni, students and faculty attend annually.
SpectraMedix CEO Raj Lakhanpal, MD will be a panelist for the Big Data Revolution in Population Health Management panel on Friday, February 21. Other panelists include:
- Ben Loop, Senior Director & Vice President, Care Coordination & Analytics, Siemens Health Services
- Ken Anderson, MD, CMQO, Northshore Health System
- Todd Rothenhaus, CMIO, AthenaHealth
- Jim O’Connell, Principal, Safeguard Scientifics
- Jeff Smith, President, Mid-Atlantic Initiative & Strategic Business Development, Lumeris
- Jay Rajda, MD, Medical Director of Clinical Innovation, Aetna
Contact SpectraMedix for more information.