The DSRIP Solution utilizes the proven SpectraMedix 360 data acquisition, measures reporting and predictive analytics platform to improve quality and reduce costs for Medicaid patients
East Windsor, NJ — February 23, 2015 — SpectraMedix has released a data collection, quality reporting and predictive analytics solution to help hospitals and eligible providers achieve the metrics and financial incentives of their Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program projects.
The DSRIP Program is a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicaid initiative that financially rewards hospitals and other eligible providers for implementing successful delivery system and payment reform projects that improve quality and care access among Medicaid populations.
“SpectraMedix’s customized DSRIP solution leverages our core competencies in the acquisition and normalization of data in all formats across all sources, Clinical Data Repository (CDR) data modeling, ONC-certified measures reporting and predictive modeling to meet the DSRIP project needs of hospitals and eligible providers,” said Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FRCS, FACEP, Chief Executive Officer of SpectraMedix.
Specifically, the capabilities of the SpectraMedix DSRIP Solution are focused on three key areas that are vital to successful DSRIP participation:
- Provides data acquisition services from EHRs, billing systems, surveys & other data sources
- Provides data management services including an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), access to external data sources for benchmarking & analytics, ad-hoc data analysis & reporting tools
- Provides hospital-specific DSRIP project measure analytics and program reporting
- Provides DSRIP project measure results for electronic data submission if required
- Provides executive and analyst dashboards and drill-downs to track DSRIP measures
- Provides risk stratification, patient registries and gaps in care identification
- Provides portal access to other participating provider organizations to facilitate care coordination
- Provides ad-hoc reporting for analyst and administrative users
“As states continue to engage in a variety of delivery system and payment reform projects, our advanced capabilities to measure, benchmark and improve system-wide performance are positioned to assist them,” said Dr. Lakhanpal.
SpectraMedix’s state of the art solutions enable hospitals and ambulatory care providers to improve performance and outcomes while transitioning to pay for performance and risk-based payment models. The SpectraMedix 360 platform for clinical data collection and aggregation, quality measure compliance and predictive modeling provides a suite of products that includes eMeasures360 for quality measures calculation and reporting and identifying gaps in care; PredictiveCare360 for facilitating risk-based initiatives that leverage real-time data at the individual patient and population levels; and AccountableCare360 for collecting, analyzing, sharing and reporting data for the ACO measure set. SpectraMedix 360 is also a leader in the integration, transformation and utilization of healthcare data for client specific applications and initiatives, and to create opportunities for performance improvement.