SpectraMedix Named a 2017 MIPS Qualified Clinical Data Registry by CMS
QCDR approval for MIPS provides key reporting option for clients
East Windsor, NJ – Thursday, June 1, 2017 – SpectraMedix is pleased to announce that its eMeasures360™ for MIPS Solution has been certified as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) for MIPS reporting. Through proven experience reporting PQRS for its clients, deep quality measures capabilities and expertise has prepared SpectraMedix for the QCDR certification process.
“Being named a QCDR by CMS further enhances our ability to provide our customers an all-encompassing MIPS solution that simplifies the reporting process,” said Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FACEP, Chief Executive Officer, SpectraMedix. “With the QCDR option, our clients can report using MIPS plus a broader offering of non-MIPS behavioral health measures, and can utilize EHR data.
Key benefits of reporting through a QCDR with SpectraMedix include:
- Integration of primary care and behavioral health with standard MIPS and CMS approved custom/non-MIPS HEDIS measures
- Consumption of clinical/EHR data, such a labs, medication, vitals, to calculate MIPS measures
- The ability to achieve MIPS Clinical Practice Improvement Activity (CPIA) category points for participating and sharing clinical data with QCDR
- The ability to report Non-MIPS behavioral health measures
QCDR’s collect clinical data on behalf of clinicians for data submission. The QCDR reporting option is not limited to measures within the Quality Payment Program and can host a maximum of 30 “non-MIPS” measures approved by CMS for reporting. This option is sought after by many specialty groups or individuals that need to report using standards aligned with their type of care or measures that can be fulfilled by all members of a collaborative.
eMeasures360™ for MIPS is a complete solution for MIPS reporting that enables healthcare organizations to capture patient data, calculate measures and report results to CMS to minimize financial penalties and gain incentives. Key benefits include:
- The ability to satisfy all MIPS categories and all 243 MIPS measures
- Extraction and harmonization of claims, clinical, survey and self-reported data
- Validation of MIPS measure calculations
- Near real-time MIPS performance tracking
- MIPS, EHR and eCQMs reporting
Additionally, SpectraMedix recently launched the National MACRA Advisory Council composed of industry leading experts to explore the impact of MACRA, MIPS and APMs on providers. We leverage the knowledge from the Council to enhance eMeasures360™ for MIPS and built a Best in Class Solution.
eMeasures360™ for MIPS is powered by the eMeasures360™ platform, which is ONC certified to report all 64 eligible provider electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) and all 29 eligible hospital eCQMs. eMeasures360™ provides the ability to report a broad range of quality measures including HIQR, PCMH, ACO, MSSP, NCQA, CIN, HEDIS, AHRQ and NQF. SpectraMedix’s eMeasures360™ has all 243 MIPS measures and is a QCDR certified solution. With more options, there are more opportunities.
Learn more about the QCDR approved eMeasures360™ for MIPS Solution.