Washington State DSRIP Solution
Washington State can exceed expectations with the SpectraMedix DSRIP Platform
To implement integrated delivery systems and reach Washington State DSRIP metric and funding goals , the SpectraMedix DSRIP Platform provides Accountable Communities of Health (ACH) advanced data integration, care gap identification, risk management and performance reporting capabilities across their Medicaid patient populations and State regional service areas. We apply the proven technologies, expertise and best practices utilized by our existing DSRIP clients to ACH regional transformation and health improvement initiatives and also other value-based care programs.
- Proven DSRIP population health platform – lead provider of IT, population health and reporting for DSRIP Medicaid reform provider organizations
- Advanced data consolidation capabilities to ingest data in all formats from all sources across a network or region service area
- Deep performance improvement analytics including risk identification and gaps in care
- Experience working on initiatives to integrate physical and behavioral health with large provider organizations
- The ability to support key Healthier Washington initiatives such as preventative care
- Proven certified quality measures reporting and expertise
- Flexible technology for easy scalability to implement additional population health management and value-based care initiatives
- Implementation of short and long term strategies across provider networks to transition from pay for reporting to pay for performance models
What We Do
Track DSRIP Specific and Custom Measures.
- Calculate and report DSRIP and custom measures for actionable performance reporting and improvement
- Position your organization to implement additional Value-based Payment Models with a scalable solution that quickly aligns with other quality measure initiatives
Improve Clinical Outcomes and Costs.
- Optimize service utilization and costs using analytics for population distribution by geocode, registry, and population risk profiles
- Facilitate effective care coordination and transitions with information sharing and integration with care management solutions
Produce Clear Insights from Complex, Disparate Data.
- Create a single source of information for reporting and population health intelligence by consolidating claims and public data into a patient-centered Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Integrate healthcare delivery by implementing a flexible information sharing environment
- Improve health overall by tracking initiatives for prevention and early mitigation of disease.
- Improve chronic illness care through better integration of care and social supports, particularly for individuals with physical and behavioral health complications
- Develop timely, accurate, and actionable reports.
Reduce Avoidable Hospital Use.
- Identify and address high-risk patients to reduce preventable readmissions and hospitalizations
- Notify care teams of patient risk-specific interventions and care transitions