November 13, 2013
There’s a lot of talk about the promise of Big Data in the clinic but few are equipped to explain what it really is and what it will do. Come hear a panel of consummate experts discuss the first systematic economics problem to hit providers post-Obamacare.
The Wharton Health Care Alumni Association presents Investing in Informatics: A Panel on Using Big Data in Practice featuring SpectraMedix CEO Raj Lakhanpal. 6:15 PM to 9:00 PM EST. Panelists include:
- Steven J. Davidson, MD, MBA, FACEP, FACPE, Senior Vice-President and Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Maimonides Medical Center
- Jay Rajda, MD, MBA, FACP, Medical Director at Aetna’s Innovation Labs
- Raj Lakhanpal, MD, CEO, SpectraMD
- David Wierz, Strategic Consultant, Symphony Health
- Ryan Cochran, Associate, New Leaf Venture Partners