SpectraMedix India Private Limited
REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals or ambulatory care practitioners to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our cloud-based, turnkey clinical analytics solutions transform real-time and retrospective data into predictive, actionable analytics that drive performance improvement and results across the continuum of care. Timely information that integrates with multiple workflow systems allows hospitals to anticipate and solve clinical challenges, effectively coordinate care, and maximize incentives for CMS and Joint Commission initiatives such as the Readmissions Reduction Program, Core Measures Compliance, the Value-based Purchasing Program, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance for Clinical Quality Measures, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). SaaS delivery enables quick deployment and scaling of our solutions for the range of hospitals and ambulatory care settings.
Position: Assistant Manager Analytics
Description: You will participate in creating, delivering and presenting analytics based solutions for our clients and project teams. You will leverage your analytics skills to derive insights and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, solution and execute analytics projects in Healthcare domain
- Deliver a project in individual contributor role or manage a team of analytics resources to ensure that deliverables are met with quality and in a timely fashion
- Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Contribute effectively to development of statistical/ML models.
- Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, etc. for effective data analysis and reporting
- Contribute to streamlining analytics operations to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Mentor, manage and develop team of analysts
- 6 – 8 years of experience with a bachelor degree in any engineering or equivalent technical / quantitative field from Tier 1 institute
- 3 – 5 years of experience with a PG degree from Tier 1 institute
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exposure to entire data analytics cycle including comprehending a business problem, ETL, data acquisition, analysis and visualization (preferably using Tableau)
- Proficient in database querying language like SQL and any one of the coding languages like SAS, R, Python or others
- Should have understanding of forecasting/modeling, data analysis, regression models and classification techniques
- Should have good analytics experience, understanding of business problems and developing solutions
- Ability to manage daily work for self and team while delivering against aggressive deadlines
- Passion and excitement for developing and analyzing large and complex data sets
Location: Gurgaon, India
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.