Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for working with the business and technical SMEs in discovery, modeling, documentation and management of data and business systems requirements. The analyst will be the responsible for serving as the liaison between the business team and the technical team in translating complex business information needs to application software.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst, preferably with healthcare information technology and applications
- 3-4 years of experience in the healthcare technology space
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with business stakeholders and decision makers to gather and define business and functional requirements.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Collaborate in the planning and design of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Research the healthcare landscape and translate the changing regulatory requirements into an impact analysis and product specifications.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas.
- Ability to quickly understand customer needs and communicate a solution
- Working knowledge of current healthcare information protocols and standards, such as HL7 (including CDA, CCDs), PQRS, HEDIS, etc.
- Knowledge of core hospital clinical and business software applications, such as patient registration, scheduling, billing, clinical documentation and electronic medical records
- Ability to travel 15 to 20%
Bachelor’s Degree (BS) or greater in Healthcare Administration, Public Health or a related field
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org