SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Client Account Coordinator
Description: This role is focused on taking new customers from contract signing through a complete adoption of the SpectraMedix solution. Here you will get to work closely with all teams – from Sales to Engineering, and more – to enhance and accelerate the satisfaction and growth of our user base. Analytic rigor, strategic thinking, and outstanding interpersonal skills come together to characterize what we’re looking in a Client Account Coordinator.
- Managing accounts and leveraging the SpectraMedix portfolio of products to generate new business.
- Fully understand customer processes, workflow, and requirements to implement a robust solution
- Identify and solve complex process and technology-related problems during the rollout process through methodologies that rely on best practice as much as creative thinking.
- Clearly communicate the status of all projects, issues with implementation, and solutions
- Manage customer and internal resources to drive toward project milestones and overall project execution.
- Establishes effective Quality Assurance processes for the project and ensures that they are followed.
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders within each client to ensure buy-in at all levels within the organization.
- Serve as an ambassador of the SpectraMedix brand in all customer interactions, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and world class service our users have come to expect.
- Participate in cross-functional teams, acting as an advocate for the user, to ensure customer needs are met.
- Communicate functionality and technical concepts to non-technical/technical users, alike.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or field alike is required.
- 3-5 Years of Account Management experience is required.
- 3+ Years of Sales Experience is required.
- 3+ Years of Customer Service experience is required.
- At least 1 Year of working in the Healthcare industry is required.
- Ability to deeply understand and apply technological solutions to business problems
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel 25% of the time. (Travel is typically in the tristate area)
- Experience using CRM software, and other web-based SaaS applications,
- Ability to network, engage, and influence outcomes with C-level stakeholders
- Competitive Base Salary w/ Bonus Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick Days)
- Free Gym Membership
- Collaboration Work Environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.