SpectraMedix: Actionable Insights for Value Based Care
SpectraMedix is a leading provider of Population Health for the Medicaid population. We’re a rapidly growing healthcare analytic company that empowers health systems, DSRIP (Delivery System Reform Incentive Program) organizations, large physician practices, and Health Plans to improve quality, reduce costs and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time performance improvement analytics that enable healthcare organizations maximize reimbursements from Value Based Care.
Position: Clinical Informaticist
The Clinical Informaticist should have a passion for data and healthcare. She/he will bridge the gap between business knowledge, data discovery, clinical quality measures and predictive analytics. He/she will be the liaison between clients and the software development and analytics teams, and will engage with clients to gather requirements and be the subject matter expert for Value-Based payment programs.
- Support product implementation team with defining scope, data discovery and data integration mapping/rules, and internal UAT (user acceptance testing)
- Participate in the implementation and use of the clinical informatics systems, including population health management and analytics tools and clinical quality measures definitions in order to support quality and performance improvement initiatives
- Collaborate in the planning and design of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications;
- Work with Data Team supporting data analytics
- Work with Client Relations and Sales team as needed
- Research the healthcare landscape and translate the changing regulatory requirements into an impact analysis and product specifications.
- BS in Nursing from an accredited College/University
- Master’s Degree in Informatics preferred
- At least 5 years of clinical/business analyst experience in healthcare
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle (SDLC), requirement gathering and documentation techniques preferred
- Exposure to statistical analysis and data visualization tools
- Detail-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic and highly flexible to changing priorities
- Analytical, versatile, quick learner, excellent problem-solving skills, possess excellent communication skills, excellent listening skills, and a team player
- Advance skills in using the Microsoft Office Suite, and MS Visio
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, adheres to deadlines, and motivated to excel
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical & Dental Insurance Plan
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Schedule that promotes a Work/Life Balance
- Free Gym Membership in NJ
- Monthly Company Social Events
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
Candidate must be willing to commute to SpectraMedix headquarters in New Jersey and travel to client sites.
Location: East Windsor, NJ. 10 minutes from Princeton, NJ. One hour from NYC and Philadelphia by train.
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject