SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix is a rapidly growing healthcare analytic company that empowers health systems and large physician practices to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, transition to Value Based Care, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Clinical Analyst
The Clinical Analyst will bridge the gap between business knowledge, data discovery and data mapping. He/she will be the liaison between the clients and software development team. This person will also interact with clients to gather requirements and educate them on our programs. This candidate should have a passion for data and healthcare.
- Collaborate in the planning and design of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Support product implementation team and defining scope, data discovery and data integration mapping/rules, and internal UAT (user acceptance testing)
- Work with Client Relations and Sales team as needed.
- Work with Data Team supporting data analytics
- Research the healthcare landscape and translate the changing regulatory requirements into an impact analysis and product specifications
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Participate in scrum as a product owner
- BSN in Nursing or a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Management or similar subject
- At least 5 years of clinical/business analyst experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in the healthcare industry
- In-depth knowledge of software development life-cycle (SDLC), requirement gathering and documentation techniques
- Exposure to statistical analysis and data visualization tools
- Strong wire framing and UI design skills
- Detail-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic and highly flexible to changing priorities.
- Analytical, versatile, quick learner, excellent problem solving skills, possess excellent communication skills, excellent listening skills and a team player
- Advance skills in using the Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, adheres to deadlines, and motivated to excel
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
*Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.