Client Relations Intern
Location: East Windsor, NJ (Onsite)
Great opportunity with a rapidly growing company developing some of the nation’s most innovative clinical and business intelligence software. SpectraMedix empowers healthcare organizations to navigate the challenges and make the most of the opportunities in the evolving U.S. healthcare industry. We strive to build a team of the best and brightest to advance our industry-leading solutions. Our employees are made up of all types and backgrounds, from recent college graduates to seasoned healthcare IT experts.
We are looking for a Client Relations Intern to provide support to SpectraMedix’s client relations team by assisting in the management and administration of eCQM, PQRS/MIPS, Analytics, & DSRIP clients, and assisting in the logistics and administration of client relations duties.
- To assist in the logistics of managing all existing clientele through regular communication with key contacts and helping to answer any queries via email and telephone
- To liaise with new clients joining SpectraMedix ensuring that they have a full understanding of the support available
- Provide training for clients on the e-portal and other deliverables per contract
- To assist in updating SpectraMedix databases with new client information as well as helping to manage their account through specialized systems
- Work with implementation team to support end user training and troubleshooting
- Coordinate and implement new process improvement strategies in areas such as documentation and time management
- Help to update and deliver account plans, as well as collect client feedback
- Assist KLAS team leader in documenting clientele and make recommendations on how to maintain Best in KLAS ranking
Desired Skills, Experience and Traits:
- B.S degree in Science / Information Systems / Business / Computer Science
- Proficiency / advanced skills in using the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Excel, Word
- Detail-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic and highly flexible to changing priorities.
- Analytical, Versatile, Quick Learner, Excellent problem solving skills, Possess excellent communication skills, Team Player and will prove a valuable asset to any project/organization.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels, both inside and outside the organization including offshore team members and senior management.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, adheres to deadlines, and motivated to excel.
If you are interested in the role, please email your resume and cover page, along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.