SpectraMedix India Private Limited
REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals or ambulatory care practitioners to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our cloud-based, turnkey clinical analytics solutions transform real-time and retrospective data into predictive, actionable analytics that drive performance improvement and results across the continuum of care. Timely information that integrates with multiple workflow systems allows hospitals to anticipate and solve clinical challenges, effectively coordinate care, and maximize incentives for CMS and Joint Commission initiatives such as the Readmissions Reduction Program, Core Measures Compliance, the Value-based Purchasing Program, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance for Clinical Quality Measures, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). SaaS delivery enables quick deployment and scaling of our solutions for the range of hospitals and ambulatory care settings.
Position: Data Analyst
Description: You will participate in creating, delivering and presenting analytics based solutions for our clients and project teams. You will leverage your analytics skills to derive insights and solve problems.
- Conduct analysis and data development for a broad range of healthcare analytics and reporting deliverables
- Develop analytics solutions covering different stages of data analytics life cycle such as ETL, data preparation, data analysis and data visualization
- Deliver small projects as an individual contributor or as a team player
- Detail oriented and capable of performing multi-tasks in dynamic/changing scenarios
- Should be able to present their findings, or translate the insights into an understandable document or visualization
- Bachelor degree in any engineering or equivalent technical / quantitative field from Tier 1 institute
- 2 – 4 years of experience within data analytics in any industry
- Understand the relationships existing between numbers. Well versed with descriptive analytics, data exploration and data manipulation
- Proficiency in query language such as SQL (MySQL) is essential
- Proficient in any one of computing languages such as SAS / R / Python or others
- Experience working with any BI tool including but not limited to Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview or Cognos (Tableau preferred)
- Ability to manage daily work for self and deliver against aggressive deadlines
- Passion and excitement for developing and analyzing large and complex data sets
- Exposure to regression models, decision trees and clustering techniques is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, derive insights from data
- The ability to acquire knowledge on new things, especially with regards to technological developments
Location: Gurgaon, India
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to email@example.com.
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.