Gurgaon (Haryana), India
Unit 1001-1002, 10th Floor
JMD Regent Square
MG Road, Gurgaon, 122001
SpectraMedix is a rapidly growing healthcare Analytics Company headquartered in Princeton, NJ USA. We are a leader in delivering next generation analytics solutions that utilize inpatient and ambulatory data to drive resource optimization, quality measures compliance, care delivery transformation and better patient outcomes across the continuum of care. Our application helps to improve the quality of care for millions of active patients. If you’re an ambitious, self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and is ready to grow with a company that’s taking an industry by storm –then we want you!
- Providing guidance to middle office functions in matters related to income recognition, provisioning and expenditure accounting as well as direct and indirect tax matters.
- Driving monthly/ quarterly and annual closures and ensure timely, accurate and complete result reporting.
- Producing periodic financial reports
- Maintaining an adequate system of accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk
- Enhancing the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensuring that reported results comply with GAAP
- Planning, implementing, and supervising all financial and accounting activities, risk management, cash management, facilities management, purchasing, and contract administration
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Chartered Accountant (preferred) OR Graduate degree in Commerce OR Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance from Premier Institutes
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Strong technology and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience managing revenue, expenses, all activities within the bank related to financial accounting, regulatory reporting, tax, payroll processing
- Extensive experience with financial and legal compliance in India and legal compliance in the United States
- Strong working knowledge of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, budgeting, income tax and banking
- Extensive experience in preparing audit packs, managing audit queries and overseeing information and processes
- Ability to ensure effectiveness of the controls – B/S reconciliation, bank accounting, intercompany accounting
- Experience with US financial laws. Strong knowledge of Quick books and US accounting processes
If you are interested, please email your resume to: Jyoti.Satwah@SpectraMedix.com