Location: Gurgaon, India
The person applying for the role is expected to understand the Java based applications, enhance, monitor and maintain tools to better manage the environment. This individual is a creative quick thinker, with analytical and able to identify solutions. He / she works and collaborates with the management / customers / clients with an intention to comprehend the business requirements of the company and also assists the same with enforcing different specialized schemes and programs for the same.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to step back and see the big picture.
- Works well collaborating with others.
- Very efficient and has the drive to find and correct inefficiencies
- Experience with SQL Server and writing SQL queries.
- Agile mindset
- Java based Application Support for multi-tier applications, MVC architecture, Web Services
- Implementation and troubleshooting of software.
- Good understanding of Core Java and OOPs concept
- Experience with Application Servers (Tomcat/ Apache)
- Experience writing SQL queries and understanding of RDBMS.
- Application/production support experience and ITIL process flow.
- Cloud based deployments and customization.
- Experience into debugging and modifying existing applications.
- Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
- Writing operational documentation
- Working closely with other Dev Teams, QAs and Leads.
- Previous experience in healthcare is a plus!
- Technical graduate / postgraduate
If you are interested in the role, please email email@example.com.