Implementation Account Manager
Location: East Windsor, NJ (Full Time)
SpectraMedix is a rapidly growing healthcare Analytics Company located near Princeton, NJ. We are a leader in delivering next generation analytics solutions that utilize inpatient and ambulatory data to drive resource optimization, quality measures compliance, care delivery transformation and better patient outcomes across the continuum of care. Our application helps to improve the quality of care for millions of active patients. If you’re an ambitious, self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and is ready to grow with a company that’s taking an industry by storm –then we want to work with you.
As an Implementation Account Manager at SpectraMedix, you put technology, problem solving, and project management skills to work in a highly consultative role. The right individual understands the importance of solving complex business problems, yet recognizes the value in a balanced approach which emphasizes the success of the customer relationship. This role is focused on taking new customers from contract signing through a complete adoption of the SpectraMedix solution. Here you will get to work closely with all teams – from Sales to Product to Engineering, and more – to enhance and accelerate the satisfaction and growth of our user base. Analytic rigor, strategic thinking, and outstanding interpersonal skills come together to characterize what we’re looking for in our next Implementation Project Manager. You’re a great team player that’s excited to help SpectraMedix scale to become the next great healthcare analytics software company.
• Successfully deploy SpectraMedix SaaS applications at hospitals, from contract signing to full adoption and implementation
• Manage a number of accounts and leverage the SpectraMedix portfolio of products to generate new business
• Fully understand customer processes, workflow, and requirements to implement a robust solution
• Identify and solve complex process and technology-related problems during the rollout process through methodologies that rely on best practice as much as creative thinking.
• Clearly communicate the status of all projects, issues with implementation, and solutions
• Manage customer and internal resources to drive toward project milestones and overall project execution.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Establish effective Quality Assurance processes for the project and ensures that they are followed,
• Engage with a variety of stakeholders within each client to ensure buy-in at all levels within the organization.
• Serve as an ambassador of the SpectraMedix brand in all customer interactions, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and world class service our users have come to expect.
• Participate in cross-functional teams, acting as an advocate for the user, to ensure customer needs are met.
• Communicate functionality and technical concepts to non-technical/technical users, alike,
• Work to meet deadlines in a small entrepreneurial team
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a healthcare discipline
• Previous account management experience and experience working with sales teams to come up with creative strategies is mandatory
• Previous experience in the healthcare field desired
• Ability to deeply understand and apply technological solutions to business problems
• Strong project management and change management skills, with an execution-oriented mindset
• Experience using CRM software and other web-based SaaS applications
• Ability to network, engage, and influence outcomes with C-level stakeholder
• A friendly and spirited personality that shines through in written and spoken communication, while maintaining an uncompromising level of professionalism
• An ambitious, and self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and is ready to grow with a company that’s taking an industry by storm
If you are interested in the role, please email your resume and cover page, along with salary requirements to email@example.com