Inside Sales Executive
Location: East Windsor, NJ.
SpectraMedix empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the sales and management of external opportunities, the assessment of customers through direct and indirect interaction, and business/strategic planning.
- Identify, develop and nurture relationships with key decision makers across various organizations
- Organizational mapping and uncovering of their business needs
- Proactively generate new business through existing relationships and develop new business relationships
- Produce quality opportunities that can be passed to field sales and drive sales to the closing stage
- Target and close new opportunities through cold calls, leads, referrals, and campaigns
- Ability to dedicate 20% to 30% of time to travel on a weekly basis
- Responsible for annual & quarterly sales quotas
- Responsible for driving new account wins and new revenue
- Partner with C-Level executives within the account to drive business
- Build and execute sales/account strategies for revenue growth
- Experience in cold calling, lead generation, and/or new business development.
- Experience with outbound prospecting and intelligently articulating company value propositions at management and executive levels
- Knowledge of business and IT strategies for hospitals, large physician groups and health plans is preferred
- Comfortable selling at the executive level (CEO, COO, CIO, CFO)
- Knowledge of current information systems technology and healthcare industry trends a plus
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Ability to manage a complex sale including strong presentation and closing skills
- Superior listening and problem resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel), Salesforce.com or other CRM
Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter (indicating salary requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org.