SpectraMedix: We provide actionable insights to make our clients successful with Value Based Care Initiatives
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Java Developer
He/she will work closely with lead developers, architects and data/business analyst. This person will implement, test and document as needed. Occasionally the developer will be client interacting, he/she should feel confident publically speaking and explaining technical configurations. This person will also work with the client relations and project management teams insuring the SpectraMedix product is meeting the highest standards of quality and satisfying its customers.
This person will be responsible for documenting technical specifications and tasks.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field from accredited college or university
• 3 to 5 years of experience developing software products and technologies using Java technologies
- At least 1 years of working with US Healthcare Domains
• Must have experience in developing enterprise applications with JSP, Spring, XML and SQL
• Must have excellent communication, trouble shooting, debugging and strong analytical problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organization and analytical skills.
• Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual with high energy and productivity levels
• Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company
Required Technical Expertise:
- Technologies: JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, SQL
• Database: MS SQL Server 2005/2008
• Application Server/Libraries: Apache Tomcat
• Tools: NetBeans IDE
Location: East Windsor, NJ
This is not a work from home position
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com