SpectraMedix India Private Limited
REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals or ambulatory care practitioners to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our cloud-based, turnkey clinical analytics solutions transform real-time and retrospective data into predictive, actionable analytics that drive performance improvement and results across the continuum of care. Timely information that integrates with multiple workflow systems allows hospitals to anticipate and solve clinical challenges, effectively coordinate care, and maximize incentives for CMS and Joint Commission initiatives such as the Readmissions Reduction Program, Core Measures Compliance, the Value-based Purchasing Program, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance for Clinical Quality Measures, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). SaaS delivery enables quick deployment and scaling of our solutions for the range of hospitals and ambulatory care settings.
Position: Java Developer – Interface
Status: Full Time
He/she will work closely with lead developers, architects and data/business analyst. This person will implement, test and document as needed. Occasionally the developer will be client interacting, he/she should feel confident publically speaking and explaining technical configurations. This person will also work with the client relations and project management teams insuring the SpectraMedix product is meeting the highest standards of quality and satisfying its customers.
- 3-5 years of experience with a bachelor degree in any engineering or equivalent technical / quantitative field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have understanding of design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Should have strong programming skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong knowledge of version control systems
- Good communication skills
- Hands on experience of using Netbeans/Eclipse
- Should be able to complete the task with less supervision.
- Healthcare knowledge candidates are preferred.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Core Java
- Spring Framework
- Apache Camel Framework
- Restful Web services
- XML, JSON
- Junit Framework/TestNG
- Tomcat Server
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.