Jr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: East Windsor, NJ (Full Time)
SpectraMedix offers state of the art Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that enable healthcare providers to leverage health data available from Electronic Health Records (EHRs) to improve quality of care, achieve financial goals and meet the requirements of U.S healthcare reform programs. Our platform is powered by core competencies in clinical data collection, quality measures reporting, advanced predictive modeling and workflow integration.
• Review and analyze the effectiveness of existing systems.
• Identify patterns in the data and extract useful information out of the data.Identify gaps in care of patients and
how the health care of a patient can be improved using analytics
• Collaborate in the planning of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
• Performing data analysis in existing data
• Creating dashboards using Tableau and Performing Statistical Analysis using R
• Working with data warehouse and ETL operations
• Gathering requirements, understanding business logic and performing client support activities
• Querying the database using SQL scripts
• Working with the Business Analyst team to analyze healthcare data
• Assisting in preparation of presentations
• Assisting the Business Analyst team brainstorm solutions for clients
• Attend client meetings, brainstorm potential problem solutions and record meeting minutes
• A basic understanding of Business Analysis concepts.
• Passion for learning, enthusiasm for healthcare
• Overall 1+ year of experience.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in information technology or related discipline is preferred.
If you are interested in the role, please email your resume and cover page, along with salary requirements to email@example.com