SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Jr. Data Analyst
Description: Junior Data Analyst will participate in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. He/ She will leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems.
Duties will include: working with the data analytics team to analyze healthcare data, performing statistical modeling and simulations, assisting in preparation of presentations, preparing graphs & charts and assisting the analytics team to brainstorm solutions for clients.
- B.S., in Computer Science or similar field from a reputable college
- 0- 2 years of relevant work experience (Internships, Co-Op, Research projects are applicable)
- A general understanding of data analysis concepts
- Passion for learning data analysis technologies such as R, SQL, Talend, Tableau and /or RapidMiner
- Enthusiasm for healthcare industry
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- M.S., in Computer Science or similar field from a reputable college
- High academic standings (minimal 3.8/4.0 GPA)
- Experience using technologies such as R, SQL, Talend, Tableau and/or RapidMiner
- Experience working in healthcare industry
Successful candidate will in addition have the following attributes, as evidenced during telephone and in person interviews and/or references.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Aptitude for and enjoyment of working in teams
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.