SpectraMedix empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
- Work with business stakeholders and SME’s in defining, documenting business and functional requirements
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Collaborate in the planning and design of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Research the healthcare landscape and translate the regulatory requirements into an impact analysis and product specifications
- Work with Senior Business Analyst and Product Managers in planning, designing, analyzing, documenting and testing.
- Work with implementation team to support end user training and troubleshooting
- S / M.S degree in Information Systems or Management
- One or Two years of IT business analysis experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software development life-cycle (SDLC), requirement gathering techniques, data analysis and SQL
- Detail-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic and highly flexible to changing priorities.
- Analytical, Versatile, Quick Learner, Excellent problem solving skills, Possess excellent communication skills, Team Player and will prove a valuable asset to any project/organization.
- Exposure to statistical analysis and data visualization tools a plus.
- Proficiency / advanced skills in using the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Access, Excel, Word
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, adheres to deadlines, and motivated to excel.
Location East Windsor NJ
Email resumes to: Anu.Kalley@SpectraMedix.com. Location East Windsor, NJ.