SpectraMedix India Private Limited
REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals or ambulatory care practitioners to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our cloud-based, turnkey clinical analytics solutions transform real-time and retrospective data into predictive, actionable analytics that drive performance improvement and results across the continuum of care. Timely information that integrates with multiple workflow systems allows hospitals to anticipate and solve clinical challenges, effectively coordinate care, and maximize incentives for CMS and Joint Commission initiatives such as the Readmissions Reduction Program, Core Measures Compliance, the Value-based Purchasing Program, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance for Clinical Quality Measures, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). SaaS delivery enables quick deployment and scaling of our solutions for the range of hospitals and ambulatory care settings.
Position: Marketing Automation Specialist
Description: This person will collaborate with the Marketing Director and Team to carry out key marketing strategies to build product awareness and generate leads, including developing integrated digital marketing campaigns driven by marketing automation software, creating a variety of marketing content and value-proposition messages, and analyzing and reporting campaign responses. This position will work closely with the Sales and Product Development Departments
- Work with Marketing, Product and Sales Teams to develop innovative ways to market products with long sales cycles in the evolving US “value-based” healthcare environment
- Execute and track campaigns through marketing automation software
- Stay up-to-date on healthcare and healthcare IT industry trends
- Manage website updates and SEO
- Develop webinars to increase product awareness and generate leads
- Create content including white papers, ebooks, blog posts, product slicks
- Support the Marketing Director with special projects
- Support the Sales Team with lead generation activities
- B.S. / B.A., Marketing, Business or related field from an accredited College or University
- 3-7 years of experience (healthcare marketing experience a significant plus)
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Must be familiar with marketing automation system
- Must have knowledge of content marketing/development process
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus and marketing automation platforms a plus
- Experience with SEO a plus
Location: Gurgaon, India (Reporting to East Windsor, NJ USA Headquarters)
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.