SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: (Multiple) Senior Outside Sales Executive
Description: The ideal Outside Sales Executive is an experienced, driven closer with a team player attitude and capable of independent success. He/she should be willing to travel across North America representing SpectraMedix and confidentially marketing its product. This executive should be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure. This person should be able to sell at the highest level, however, not be afraid to cold and warm call. The ideal candidate has fun while maintaining a “Get It Done” mindset.
- Generate new revenue through acquisition of new clients by differentiating our solutions and building deep relationships as trusted advisor.
- Identify and target new opportunities through cold calling, referrals, inbound leads and events
- Create business strategy for penetrating new targets and accurately forecast pipeline weekly
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Travel to prospective customer sites and major Healthcare conferences in the US, representing and presenting the SpectraMedix brand.
- Travel to New Jersey office on a quarterly basis to collaborate with the Director of Sales and discuss additional strategies.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter with competencies to present all SpectraMedix solutions at C-Level of target organizations
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all SpectraMedix team members
- 5 to 8 years of healthcare software solutions sales experience
- Expertise in business and IT strategies for hospitals, physician groups, and health plans
- Familiarity with current information systems technology and healthcare industry trends
- Ability to demonstrate consistent and effective closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Proven history of solutions-selling capability with strong consultative skills and an ability to craft business solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to accommodate travel 30-40%.
Location: Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee,
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail required.