SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Project Manager
Status: Full Time
Description: The Project Manager will responsible for overall project delivery for our clients. Candidate will be responsible for the project from start to finish, participate in a day to day programs/project reviews, dispose of contentions and project scope changes, participate and approve project plans as required, manage, review and prioritizes the project work plans with objective to stay on time and on budget, provide status and progress reviews to executive team and conduct risk management analysis. The candidate will also be involved with Client Relations on a regular basis.
- Participate in project estimation and manage change of scope
- Track progress and report project metrics (development and quality) to PM/HOD
- Monitor KPIs and provide appropriate feedback to the team
- Evaluate and respond to project risks
- Identify and remove project impediments
- Evaluate team competencies and create opportunities for growth
- Acquire knowledge in business domain and application workflow
- Gather/review business requirements
- Interact with client and understand their needs
- Demonstrate understanding of architecture application and how business logic integrates with it
- Ensure that non-functional business requirements are clearly defined (e.g. SLAs, performance requirements etc.)
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree (analytic discipline is preferred) or an advanced degree with 2 years’ experience.
- Must have implementation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing a mid-size team. Have experience executing multiple projects. Well versed in both agile/waterfall
- Excellent track record in managing project deliveries.
- Excellent client management skills energetic and assertive team player
- Awareness of project management tools MS Project/Bitrix and software of this nature
- Awareness of QA processes such as acceptance criteria, test planning, test case execution and automation testing
- Awareness of bug tracking tool like Bugzilla and software of this nature
- Flexible to adjust work schedule to coordinate with Off-Shore Team and clients.
- PMP Certification
- SCRUM Master Certification
- Awareness of build automation tools such as Jenkins etc. or comparable
- Awareness of revision control systems such as SVN or comparable
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Vacation/Sick Time
- 401 K
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Free Gym Membership
- Work/Life Balance
- Growth & Development Opportunities
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.