SpectraMedix: We provide actionable insights to make our clients successful with Value Based Care Initiatives.
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: QA/ ETL Tester
Description: Reports to the Quality Assurance Manager and involved in test case design execution for a release. This person will also be involved in client and stakeholder meetings to explain various scenarios.
- Design and execute test cases, scripts in QA and UAT (functional and automated)
- Generate test data as required
- Conduct analysis for product issues as needed
- Adhere to processes to ensure the highest level of quality assurance possible ·
- Involve in review of QA artifacts
- Provides QA project status reports
- Coordinate with offshore teams
- Perform other assignments as required by Manager
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience as a QA
- Must have 1 year of experience working in the healthcare industry
- Must be proficient in ETL testing and comfortable writing complex SQL queries
- Proficient in functional testing with good database understanding
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Has knowledge of automation testing using Selenium Webdriver / Junit / TestNG is a plus
- Experience in building detailed test cases and RTMs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to translate business requirements into test cases
- Must be detail orientated
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skill
- Must have excellent listening skills
- Should be a self-started and highly motivated
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
*Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.