SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Senior Business Development Executive
Description: The Senior Business Development Partner is an experienced, driven closer with a team player attitude, capable of independent success. He/she should be willing to travel across the US representing SpectraMedix and confidentially marketing its product. This person should be passionate about Healthcare Analytics. This individual should have an understanding of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), be knowledgeable in meaningful use and incentive programs. He/she should not be a stranger to hard work and fast paced environments. This person should be willing to travel up to 40%.
- Generate new revenue through acquisition of new clients by differentiating our solutions and building relationships as trusted advisor.
- Identify and target new opportunities through cold calling, referrals, inbound leads and events
- Create a business strategy for penetrating new targets and accurately forecast pipeline weekly
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Travel to prospective customer sites and major Healthcare conferences in the US, representing and presenting the SpectraMedix brand.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter with competencies to present all SpectraMedix solutions at C-Level of target organizations
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all SpectraMedix team members
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must have at least 4 years of healthcare software solutions sales experience
- Must have Experience selling to healthcare providers, hospitals or other related healthcare systems
- Must have knowledge of current healthcare industry and trends i.e. Population Health, MIPS, DSRIP, ACO, etc.
- Expertise in business and IT strategies for hospitals, physician groups, and health plans
- Ability to demonstrate consistent and effective closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Proven history of solutions-selling capability with strong consultative skills and an ability to craft business solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail required.