REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals or ambulatory care practitioners to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our cloud-based, turnkey clinical analytics solutions transform real-time and retrospective data into predictive, actionable analytics that drive performance improvement and results across the continuum of care. Timely information that integrates with multiple workflow systems allows hospitals to anticipate and solve clinical challenges, effectively coordinate care, and maximize incentives for CMS and Joint Commission initiatives such as the Readmissions Reduction Program, Core Measures Compliance, the Value-based Purchasing Program, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance for Clinical Quality Measures, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). SaaS delivery enables quick deployment and scaling of our solutions for the range of hospitals and ambulatory care settings.
Role: Senior Software Development Engineer (Java)
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field for top tier college
- 5 to 7 years of experience developing software products and technologies
- Working into hands on coding for new modules and products
- Must have experience in developing enterprise applications with JSP, Spring, JAXP and JAX-WS
- Must have had experience working with complex XML based data feeds with good knowledge on xsd
- Must have excellent trouble shooting, debugging and strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies and UML
- Understanding of Enterprise Service Bus or Integration processes (Camel / Mule / Spring Integration)
- Experienced in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analyzing, Designing, Building (coding), Testing and Documentation of software products
- Experience working with integration is preferred.
- Passionate about building world class products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, trouble shooting, debugging and strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual high energy, high activity levels
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company
Must Require Expertise:
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, design patterns, OOPS concept.
- Technologies: JSP, JDBC, JAXP, Spring, WSDL/SOAP, JAX-WS, XML/XSLT
- Database: MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Application Server/Libraries: One or more of Apache, JBoss, JMeter, ExtJS
- Integration experience using Service Bus like Apache Camel / Mule ESB / Spring Integration
- Tools: Eclipse/NetBeans IDE, Maven, SVN
- Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports or similar technologies
Desired Exposure (any or multiple):
- Big Data / Hadoop, PIG, Hbase, Spark, SpringCloud will be plus
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Working into Healthcare domain is plus.
- Technical Graduate
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to email@example.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.