SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our clinical analytics solutions provide actionable information that makes it easy for your organization to begin and accelerate quality improvement initiatives, increase revenues and maximize incentives for the range of performance-based Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) programs.
SpectraMedix was founded by Raj Lakhanpal, MD, an entrepreneur with proven experience developing business models and data analytics solutions for hospitals and physician organizations. He previously founded HealthAtoZ, an online population health management platform that reduced costs for Health Plans and their fortune 500 clients.
Positon: SQL DBA
Experience: 5 -7 Years
Education: Any Technical Graduate / Post Graduate
- Administer, analyze, implement, monitor and modify enterprise database systems of moderate to high complexity following departmental standards, practices and procedures.
- Install and upgrade the SQL Server database instances in all environments including but not limed to development, QA and Production.
- Perform data analysis, SQL optimization, database tuning, and general database reliability analysis.
- Design, install and configure MS SQL Server database software and related products in clustered and non-clustered environments.
- Monitor the database systems to ensure secure operations with minimum downtime. Responsible for data processing and monitoring.
- Manage the implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team.
- Responsible for security database patches based on organization approved maintenance schedules.
- Work with the development team regarding recommendations on table design, database index optimization, and SQL query design.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5 years SQL Server DBA experience providing database backup and recovery, performance tuning and monitoring, security design and auditing, and user and role management.
- Experience with SQL Server installation, maintenance and support. Experience with database monitoring tools such as SQL Server Profiler, PerfMon or Spotlight.
- Must be able to work independently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math/Statistics or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Competent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to document issues and issue resolution.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment or on individual tasks.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Email resumes to email@example.com.