REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals or ambulatory care practitioners to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our cloud-based, turnkey clinical analytics solutions transform real-time and retrospective data into predictive, actionable analytics that drive performance improvement and results across the continuum of care. Timely information that integrates with multiple workflow systems allows hospitals to anticipate and solve clinical challenges, effectively coordinate care, and maximize incentives for CMS and Joint Commission initiatives such as the Readmissions Reduction Program, Core Measures Compliance, the Value-based Purchasing Program, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance for Clinical Quality Measures, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). SaaS delivery enables quick deployment and scaling of our solutions for the range of hospitals and ambulatory care settings.
Tableau BI Analyst
3 – 6 YEARS
ROLES OPEN: 1
Description: Looking for a “BI Analyst-Tableau” to design, develop and manage Tableau deliverables as a part of the “Data Analytics” team at SpectraMedix. The successful candidate should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing dashboards in compliance with BI standards and technical design.
- Develop variety of business intelligence dashboards in Tableau for Analytics delivery
- Develop an understanding of the current end-to-end BI platform architecture to support the deployed solution (Tableau server: configuration, access, deployment)
- Work closely with internal Data Analytics team to provide technical review and development estimates based on desired metrics defined by business teams and clients
- Standardizing design and processes to create/update dashboards
- Work with other UI teams to standardize look and feel of SpectraMedix offerings
- Manage and monitor the ongoing data-loads/extracts for dashboards in production
- Maintain update process logs
- Thought leadership on trial and acceptance of latest Tableau functionalities
- S., in Computer Science or related field
- 3 – 6 Years working experience of Tableau is mandatory
- Good understanding of UI/UX fundamentals
- Good functional competence and understanding of SQL
- Tableau certification is preferred
- Excited about Tableau services development and delivery
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to set up and take ownership of tasks and processes
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Working into Healthcare domain is plus.
Technical Graduate / postgraduate
If you are interested in the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.