SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals or ambulatory care practitioners to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our cloud-based, turnkey clinical analytics solutions transform real-time and retrospective data into predictive, actionable analytics that drive performance improvement and results across the continuum of care. Timely information that integrates with multiple workflow systems allows hospitals to anticipate and solve clinical challenges, effectively coordinate care, and maximize incentives for CMS and Joint Commission initiatives such as the Readmissions Reduction Program, Core Measures Compliance, the Value-based Purchasing Program, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance for Clinical Quality Measures, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). SaaS delivery enables quick deployment and scaling of our solutions for the range of hospitals and ambulatory care settings.
Role: Technical Manager – Java
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field for top tier college
- 8 to 10 years of experience developing software products and technologies, with 1 to 2 years in managing small teams
- Engineering Manager / Development Manager for Java J2ee based product development
- Must have experience in software architecture / designing applications using Design Patterns, object-oriented design methodologies and UML
- Must have experience in developing enterprise applications with JSP, Spring, JAXP and JAX-WS
- Must have excellent communication, trouble shooting, debugging and strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Experienced in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analyzing, Designing, Building (coding), Testing and Documentation of software products
- Passionate about building world class products
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual – high energy, high activity levels
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company
Required Technical Expertise:
- Technologies: JSP, JDBC, JAXP, Spring, WSDL/SOAP, JAX-WS, XML/XSLT
- Database: MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Application Server/Libraries: Apache, JBoss, JMeter, ExtJS
- Tools: Eclipse/NetBeans IDE, Maven, SVN
- Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports
Desired Exposure (any or multiple):
- Big Data / Hadoop, PIG, Hbase, Spark, SpringCloud
- Integration technologies (Camel / Spring Integration)
- Understanding of Full stack development
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Working into Healthcare domain is plus.
- Technical Graduate
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.