SpectraMedix empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
SpectraMedix is looking for outstanding UI designers. Must have an impressive portfolio!
- Work closely with business analysts, and product managers to build storyboards, proof-of-concept mockups, demos and prototypes of planned applications and features.
- Translate complex and detailed workflows into simple intuitive designs.
- Develop creative user interfaces which meet various business requirements
- Conduct usability tests & usability reviews.
- Produce wireframes and layouts.
- Design and define the user experience for the end users.
- Manage projects from conception to completion in a timely manner.
- Work as the sole UI designer on a product driven team.
- 5 + years experience as a User Interface Designer
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, and other design, and wireframing tools.
- Knowledge of Flash, fusion, Charts FX, HTML5 etc useful.
- Extensive experience with UI Analytics, Requirement Gathering, Personas, Use Cases, Usability Metrics.
- Must have experience creating logical and easily navigable user experience, user interfaces, navigational rules, information organization and planning as it relates to the end users experience on various interactive sites.
- Extensive experience with Bar graphs and Pie charts, specifically in Analytics
- Impressive portfolio of your prior work.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.