Today high-risk patients often get lost in the shuffle without finding appropriate providers and getting the interventions they need. The result is higher costs and poorer outcomes. That’s why it’s more important than ever to be able to effectively assemble groups of patients with specific conditions, assign them care teams, and provide interventions to ensure high quality care.
This webinar will show how the Care Compass Network (CCN), a not-for-profit community organization that collaborates with over 180 partners, is utilizing a combination of technology and processes to modernize its ability to build patient cohorts, create tighter alignment of care teams, and empower providers to deliver data-driven, proactive care to the cohorts that need it most. CCN champions new models of care for Medicaid members through coordinated, community-focused care.
Specific topics covered will include:
- Building well-defined cohorts by choosing relevant data attributes
- Standardizing cost-effective interventions across all cohort members
- Closing care gaps more effectively
- Monitoring and predicting the performance of selected cohorts
- Addressing the specific needs of care teams and care coordinators based on user roles
- Achieving overall improved population health
Attendees will come away with an actionable understanding of the value that advanced cohort analysis and management provide to drive better health and clinical outcomes at lower costs.
Meet the Presenters
Emily Pape, PhD
Director of Population Health
Care Compass Network
Rajan Kumar, PhD
VP of Data Science & HealthCare Analytics