Solution for Clinically Integrated Networks (CIN)
Empowering CINs to Navigate the Transition to Value Based Care
Clinically Integrated Networks (CINs) face major challenges as the healthcare environment transitions to a Value-Based Payment model. This shift can be exceptionally costly and difficult without access to timely, actionable data.
SpectraMedix empowers your CIN to manage workflows, reduce costs, improve quality and coordinate care delivery at the patient and population level across a range of settings. Our data integration, analytics, measures reporting and infrastructure solutions provide CINs the ability to:
- Aggregate data in near real-time from multiple disparate sources throughout the CIN
- Normalize and store the data in an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Share clinical information
- Calculate, report and analyze clinical, financial and utilization metrics
- Present actionable results across all CIN settings via easy to understand dashboards and intuitive visualizations
Detailed insight into patient populations is key to a successful CIN. The right analytics can help to understand and optimize provider engagement, emergency department and urgent care utilization, care transitions, admission / readmission rates and patient satisfaction across the continuum of care. SpectraMedix has both the tools and expertise to enable CINs to achieve their clinical integration and accountability goals.