Efficiently Track & Manage HEDIS Reporting Objectives
To help health plans meet HEDIS reporting objectives and better manage overall care of members, SpectraMedix provides proven patient and population-level quality measurement, analytics and performance reporting.
Our cost effective, cloud-based platform supports payers in CMS, NCQA, state and federal quality measurement programs, and provides the flexibility to meet health plan specific quality improvement objectives. Our goal is to provide the intelligence needed to manage HEDIS reporting projects from beginning to end, including identifying and tracking care gaps, enabling patient and provider interventions, obtaining bonus payments and driving membership growth.
With SpectraMedix, Health Plans can:
- Track HEDIS scores monthly
- Create a universal member identifier (EMPI)
- Track members’ compliance through pharmacy claims, billing files, test data and other encounters
- Identify and manage chronic patients, at risk patients and rising risk patients
- Analyze trends across member populations
- Manage performance against quality, utilization, and financial metrics and benchmarks
You’re Ready to Get Started If:
- You’re looking to improve overall HEDIS performance
- You need to increase your Medicare Advantage STAR rating
- You report to multiple entities that require HEDIS data
- You are looking for a partner to successfully guide you through HEDIS decisions
DEMO OUR HEDIS CAPABILITIES
Please complete the form below and we’ll contact you to schedule your demo and answer questions.