Trust Your Medicaid Reform HIT to a Proven Leader
Medicaid Transformation programs, such as DSRIP and other Section 1115 Waiver programs, are expanding eligibility and clinical services for low-income residents. To be successful, these programs – which include hospitals, community-based organizations, behavioral health providers, skilled nursing facilities and other primary care and specialty providers – require the ability to manage, measure, analyze and share information across their regions.
SpectraMedix delivers proven technology and experience for Medicaid Reform. Today, 20 percent of the DSRIP performing provider systems in New York trust their data aggregation, reporting, and management to us, and are seeing results.
- – Joseph Conte, PhD, Executive Director, Staten Island Performing Provider System
The SpectraMedix DSRIP Platform delivers:
- The ability to aggregate and integrate disparate data sources
- Actionable analytics to track, manage and improve performance across providers and partners
- Robust DSRIP measure calculation and reporting
- Rapid integration with care management partners
- A cost effective solution that can provide a significant, measurable ROI
- Easy scalability to align with other payer programs and quality measure initiatives
Medicaid Reform success depends on selecting the right measures. Make the most
of DSRIP reporting
by optimizing measure selection.
On-Going VBP Opportunity
Medicaid reform is a building block for value based care transition. Use the DSRIP program to develop your next
move toward P4P.