Optimizing Your Medicare Advantage Programs with Star Ratings
The difference of going from a 3 to 5-star rating for Medicare Advantage (MA) programs can mean millions of dollars in revenue. Star ratings, based on HEDIS measures and other CMS standards, affect plan bids and rebates, and risk-adjusted payments. As CMS increases risk to MA programs, plans with low star ratings not only lose money but potential enrollees. Increase your star performance with the SpectraMedix platform.
Our Medicare Advantage Star Reporting System Enables:
- Track monthly HEDIS scores
- Create a universal member identifier (EMPI)
- Track enrollees’ compliance with medical orders
- Locate missing information and duplicate records
- Identify super utilizers and low utilizers to facilitate coordinated care models
- Manage performance against multiple metrics and benchmarks
- Integrate social determinants of health
Social determinants of health
drive robust MA programs.
The Star Rating System helps consumers choose a MA plan.
The MA market
One-third of Medicare enrollees in 2017
chose MA plans, 19 million in all.
Learn More About our Medicare Advantage Solutions.
Fill out the form below to schedule a time to discuss and demo our Star Rating platform.