MIPS: The Need to Solve Data & Technology Challenges Now (Sponsored by DVHIMSS)
Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 11:30 AM (EST)
Senior Vice President for Technology Innovation and Consumer Experience and Chief Digital Officer, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health System, Co-Chair, National MACRA Advisory Council Technology Workgroup
Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FRCS, FACEP
Chief Executive Officer, SpectraMedix
Member, HIMSS Clinical & Business Intelligence Committee
Member, Governance Board, MITA (Medicaid Information Technology Architecture)
The end of the first year of MACRA is quickly approaching. In this presentation, two members of the National MACRA Advisory Council and healthcare IT executives will offer solutions to key data aggregation, technology, cost and resource challenges that health systems, hospitals, provider organizations and practices are encountering in their transition to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). We will examine the various data collection and aggregation challenges that health systems encounter with complex data.
- MIPS data integration from multiple sources
- Combining billing and clinical data for MIPS
- Specific challenges inherent in clinical and claims data
- MIPS performance tracking and metrics
- Mapping regulations to resources and technologies
- Identifying measures to report
- MIPS financial analytics and composite score forecasting
For more information please contact Jocelyn Wallace at email@example.com.