Detailed insight into your patient base is integral in operating a successful Clinically Integrated Network or practice group. Data from or to referring physicians, ancillary clinical providers and healthcare plans form the informational network needed to stay on task – developing a VBP ethos.
Using SpectraMedix to develop the back-end network you need provides:
- Aggregated data in near real-time from multiple sources throughout the CIN or group.
- Normalized data stored in an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Shared clinical information with all members of the practice or CIN.
- Metrics to calculate, report and analyze clinical, financial and utilization goals.
- Easy to understand dashboards and intuitive visualizations for use across your entire organization.
- Manage workflows, reduce costs, improve quality and coordinate care delivery at the patient and population level. Develop an organizational system around SpectraMedix’s platform. Take in data from disparate sources to yield valuable intelligence, not only to succeed now, but to ease your transition to VBP.
Data-driven dashboards can show attributed population leakage, office productivity and data gaps.
Track HEDIS ratings to optimize your reputation on Medicare and public review websites.