Quality Analyst | Location: East Windsor, NJ
Description: You’ll be reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager and getting to work with a dynamic onshore/offshore team! In addition, you’ll be involved in some high-level meetings with stakeholders and C- Suite executives really getting a chance to learn and roll up your sleeves using those problem-solving skills we know you have! Lastly (but not least), you’ll be involved in test case design execution for the releases.
About the Job:
- Design and execute test cases, scripts in QA and UAT (functional and automated)
- Generate test data as required
- Conduct analysis for product issues as needed
- Adhere to processes to ensure the highest level of quality assurance possible
- Involve in review of QA artifacts
- Provides QA project status reports
- Coordinate with offshore teams
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field (Preferably a Masters from an accredited US college/university).
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a QA
- You must have at least 2 years of experience working in the US healthcare industry
- You should be proficient in ETL testing and comfortable writing complex SQL queries
- You should be proficient in functional testing with a good database understanding
- We‘d prefer you have a knowledge of automation testing. Using Selenium is a plus!
- This is not a work from home position. You must live in a comfortable commuting distance from the office or be willing to relocate upon receiving a job offer.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to translate business requirements into test cases
- Must be detail orientated
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be a self-started and highly motivated
- Competitive Base Salary w/ Bonus Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401K w/ company match.
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Work/Life Balance
- Free Gym Membership
- Collaboration Work Environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Candidates please note: This is a full-time role, with limited work from home opportunity due to the nature of our business. We are looking for someone to start soon! The interview process does require in-person skills testing so we are asking for SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.