Java Developer Interface | Location: Gurgaon, India
Status: Full Time
Description: He/she will work closely with lead developers, architects and data/business analyst. This person will implement, test and document as needed. Occasionally the developer will be client interacting, he/she should feel confident publically speaking and explaining technical configurations. This person will also work with the client relations and project management teams insuring the SpectraMedix product is meeting the highest standards of quality and satisfying its customers.
– 3-5 years of experience with a bachelor degree in any engineering or equivalent technical / quantitative field.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Must have understanding of design patterns
– Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming
– Should have strong programming skills and problem-solving ability
– Strong knowledge of version control systems
– Good communication skills
– Hands on experience of using Netbeans/Eclipse
– Should be able to complete the task with less supervision.
– Healthcare knowledge candidates are preferred.
Required Technical Expertise:
– Core Java
– Spring Framework
– Apache Camel Framework
– Restful Web services
– XML, JSON
– Junit Framework/TestNG
– Tomcat Server