SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATES HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers health systems to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable hospitalizations, improve quality measures and value-based program scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and other payer incentive-based contracts, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Sr. Client Account Manager
Description: This position is focused on taking new customers from contract signing through a complete adoption of the SpectraMedix solution. We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and committed individual to work as a Senior Client Account Manager on-site and remotely with our clients throughout the U.S.
The SpectraMedix Sr. Client Account Manager is responsible for effective solution utilization, managing client satisfaction, and growth of our user base. The Sr. Client Account Manager will partner with client staff, including C-Suite stakeholders, advising on how SpectraMedix can drive and support their business needs/objectives using data analytics. This position collaborates with all internal teams – from Sales to Engineering, to Production Support. Product and solution adoption for our clients is key to measuring our success, therefore the Client Account Manager should enjoy travel and expect to do so between 40 – 50%!
About the role:
- Managing client accounts and leveraging the SpectraMedix portfolio of products and solutions to generate new business.
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with all client stakeholders; serve as one of the primary points of contact in account team for the client, providing superior customer service. Actively solicit staff and patient feedback; communicate results to appropriate representatives.
- Assist in development and execution of strategic account plans; including an understanding of customer processes, workflow, and requirements to implement a robust solution.
- Support key executive meetings to review strategic plan and client roadmap
- Monitor client satisfaction and quality goals by facilitating regular project status meetings with client representatives. Continuously communicate updates to client stakeholders regarding all aspects of the use and status of SpectraMedix products.
- Manage customer and internal resources to drive toward project milestones and overall project execution.
- Serve as an ambassador of the SpectraMedix brand in all customer interactions, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and world-class service our users have come to expect.
- Participate in cross-functional teams, acting as an advocate for the user, to ensure customer needs are met.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in fast-paced
- Exceptional relationship builder, understanding the nuances of healthcare/hospital relationships and how to operate appropriately and effectively in the healthcare. environment to drive deliverables.
- Excellent communicator, able to motivate and influence others, combined with a genuine passion for the product and client outcomes.
- Customer service focused.
- Goes with the flow and adapts to change easily.
- Ability to work as part of a remote team.
- B.S., in a health-related field, is required (Master’s Degree in Public Health is preferred)
- 5-10 Years of Account Management experience is required
- Previous experience working within a hospital or other healthcare environment required
- 3+ Years of Customer Service experience is required
- Ability to deeply understand and apply information technology solutions to business problems
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competitive Base Salary w/ Bonus Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401K w/ company match.
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Work/Life Balance
- Free Gym Membership
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail required.